If you play with WCF and would like an easy, graphical way to enable and configure basic options of the the WS-Atomic transaction support of WCF, you can do the following:
(Note: I did this recently as I had to rebuild a new laptop so I thought I'd mention it here for the benefit of anyone else).
I am running this within Vista, although it should be "similar" for other OS flavours.
1. Install the .Net 3.0 (Vista) SDK.
2. As an administrative user, go to a .Net command prompt and navigate to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0\Bin"
3. Type 'regasm /codebase wsatui.dll'
4. Now load up the Component Services management console. You can do this by going to 'Start --> Run --> MMC'
5. Once the MMC console is up, select 'File --> Add/Remove Snap-In --> Component Services'. Cick 'Add' button, then click OK.
6. Expand out the tree until you find the 'Local DTC' node as shown below, right click on it and select 'Properties':
7. Select the 'WS-AT' tab and there you have all your WS-Atomic Transaction settings. (Note that I dont have the DTC access allowed at the moment so the options are greyed out).