DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper - Free UK Event - May 14th - Microsoft Campus
Fancy spending a Saturday networking and learning with other Developers?
Then come and hear about Microsoft technologies presented by non-Microsoft speakers in an informal environment…..you may even want to take the opportunity to present yourself.
DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper takes place on the 14th May in Reading at the Microsoft Campus.
Activities will include independent speakers on a wide range of topics, a networking area and fun zone. And as it’s often it’s hard to justify a day off work to attend training and events, the DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper day is being held on a Saturday and is FREE.
It’s FREE and I’m going to be there, so would love to meet as many of you as possible, anyone going to go?
Register here: -
14 May 2005 09:30 - 14 May 2005 16:30 (GMT) GMT, London
Welcome Time: 09:00
Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Memphis
Microsoft Campus Thames Valley Park Reading Berkshire RG6 1WG
General Event Information
Recommended Audience: Developer.
For the first time ever in the UK, Microsoft is hosting a unique event for Developers to learn, share and hear from other Developers - NO Microsoft speakers will present. Held on a Saturday, DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper is designed to be an informal day; the agenda will be determined by the developer community. You will have the opportunity to see new faces present in a relaxed atmosphere. Activities will include presentations on a wide range of topics (see suggestions below), a networking area and fun zone.
• Preparing for ASP.NET 2.0 - I'm giving that one ERK!
• .NET Debugging Facilities
• Patterns of Data Access in .NET
• An Overview Of ClickOnce Deployment
• What’s New In Internationalization In .NET 2.0?
• Unit Testing Using Visual Studio 2005 Team Test
• Introduction To FxCop And Writing Custom Rules
• Refactoring Using Visual Studio 2005
• An Introduction to Test-Driven Development (TDD)
• Developing for the Compact Framework with C#
• Custom Attributes in .NET
• Useful Free .NET Tools
• SQL Server Finding and Resolving Performance Problems
All this is FREE and lunch and coffees will also be thrown in.
Sign up now to be guaranteed a place!