Visit the Site: http://www.dnnpageflow.com
DNN Page Flow (aka DNN Workflow) is a set of controls that you can add to any DotNetNuke site which will enable the administrator to consume, create, edit Page Flows (workflows).
The core modules include:
Basic Page Flow Navigation:
- Command Button (first, next, previous, last)
- Link Button (first, next, previous, last)
- Menu Bar
- Start Page Flow (initiate a workflow automatically when navigating to a page)
- Add/Edit/Delete Page Flows
- Add/Edit/Delete Page Flow Steps
- Add/Edit/Delete Page Flow Step Parameters
Data Persistence is done via a simplistic provider model and out of the box we will support XML to Disk and Sql Server persistence providers.
Since we use out of the box ASP.NET Controls for our Page Flow modules you can leverage existing ASP.NET Themes and Skins to customize their look and feel.