My co-worker and I finally had a few minutes to take a look at the .Text source a couple of days ago. Once we had it installed and running (very easy, btw), we started looking at what we would need to change in order to make it useable in our environment. The first thing was the need to login. All of our internal sites use integrated Windows authentication - no one gets prompted for credentials unless it's a highly sensitive app and even then the prompt is for their standard network info, not an app specific ID and password. When it was all said and done, it took us about an hour and only a few small changes among only a few files. The architecture is very straight forward and was quite easy to follow. We setup .Text in the mult-blog format using virtual folders, and each of our blogs is setup as our network ID (e.g., mine would be weblogs.aviinc.local/rlaneve). With our changes in place, no one ever sees a login control but when I go to my blog - and my blog only - I automatically see the “admin“ link. So far so good!