MbUnit 2.21.1.0 RC1 released (and some nifty nifty features!)

My blog has moved.
You can view this post at the following address:
Published Tuesday, September 21, 2004 3:28 PM by RoyOsherove

Comments

Tuesday, September 21, 2004 4:26 PM by Mike Gale

# re: MbUnit 2.21.1.0 RC1 released (and some nifty nifty features!)

I've been watching Jonathan with growing respect for some time. I'm also looking forward to using this test framework. When I look back to the first version of NUnit I can see amazing progress (due to how the .NET framework works).

Keep us informed please.

(Anyone know what happened about Peli's trip to Redmond?)
Tuesday, September 21, 2004 6:20 PM by Roy Osherove

# re: MbUnit 2.21.1.0 RC1 released (and some nifty nifty features!)

Peli is going to redmond in a couple months I think.
Meanwhile he (obviously) has some free time and we all benefit from that :)
Wednesday, September 22, 2004 2:03 AM by Jonathan de Halleux

# re: MbUnit 2.21.1.0 RC1 released (and some nifty nifty features!)

Actually couple weeks. I should be there second week of october :)
Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:33 PM by Scott Willeke

# re: MbUnit 2.21.1.0 RC1 released (and some nifty nifty features!)

We're using mbUnit now on a project for about two months now and its working great.
Thursday, September 23, 2004 6:01 AM by Michael Dorfman

# re: MbUnit 2.21.1.0 RC1 released (and some nifty nifty features!)

We're in the process of switching all of our work over from NUnit to MbUnit, and are very happy with the results. The Rollback functionality (based on your article) is a godsend, and we're really looking forward to getting the NUnitAddIn-type functionality back with the new release.

I can't think of a good reason to stick with NUnit at this point-- the migration is pretty painless, and the feature set in MbUnit is much larger (and growing rapidly).