My blog has moved. You can view this post at the following address: http://www.osherove.com/blog/2006/3/13/code-from-devdays-belgium-available-design-for-testability-a.html
Published Monday, March 13, 2006 6:24 PM by RoyOsherove

Comments

Monday, March 13, 2006 7:43 PM by Bil Simser

# re: Code from DevDays Belgium available: Design for Testability & Smart Client Offline Caching and Synchronization

Are the slides avaialble for your agile presentation?
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:41 PM by ErikL

Hi Roy,

thnx for visiting us in Belgium, I learned a great deal from your sessions, especially the one one Unit Testing. If I remember well, you mentioned you had some guidelines on naming conventions for test methods. Could you point me to those?

thnx

Erik
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 4:54 PM by Roy Osherove

Bil: It should be available for download from the DevDays site soon enough I hope..
Thursday, March 16, 2006 3:47 AM by Tim

Your session about unit testing was one of the better sessions!!

Thursday, March 16, 2006 7:17 AM by Brendan McLoughlin

Roy I really enjoyed the unit testing presentation and rated it as one of the best.
Thursday, March 16, 2006 8:37 AM by Roy Osherove

Brenden, Tim,
Thanks! Glad you liked it :)
It was fun to do..