The Art Of Unit Testing - Available to Purchase Online Now

My blog has moved. You can view this post at the following address: http://www.osherove.com/blog/2007/9/26/the-art-of-unit-testing-available-to-purchase-online-now.html
Published Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:49 AM by RoyOsherove

Comments

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 2:27 PM by Andy Glover

# re: The Art Of Unit Testing - Available to Purchase Online Now

I can't wait to read this. Way to go!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:25 PM by Jason Pettys

# re: The Art Of Unit Testing - Available to Purchase Online Now

If I buy the "Print book + Ebook Combo" does that mean I get access to the PDF's now, and then they send me a copy of the print book when it's done?

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 7:11 PM by todd brooks

# re: The Art Of Unit Testing - Available to Purchase Online Now

Roy,

I'm a big fan of the Manning MEAP program (NHibernate in Action and C++ in Depth), so I'm happy to hear that your book is now being offered.  Purchased it this afternoon and am looking forward to reading it tonight.  Congrats!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 8:16 PM by Chris Carter

# re: The Art Of Unit Testing - Available to Purchase Online Now

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.... WTF? That wasn't the cover I picked!! Where's the cover I picked??

:) Good job, I plan on picking up a copy anyway

Thursday, September 27, 2007 3:02 AM by Thomas V.

# re: The Art Of Unit Testing - Available to Purchase Online Now

Great News! Downloading it now ;-)

Thursday, September 27, 2007 7:11 AM by RoyOsherove

# re: The Art Of Unit Testing - Available to Purchase Online Now

Jason - yep. You get the best of both worlds.

Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:26 PM by David White

# re: The Art Of Unit Testing - Available to Purchase Online Now

I understand that buying the eBook will get me the chapters as they are written (presumably in "Unedited Draft" format, as with chapter one?). Will I also receive the final complete book, in "RTM" form (ie with all edits completed)?

BTW, I'm impressed with it so far. Your first sentence is an excellent hook.

Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:40 PM by RoyOsherove

# re: The Art Of Unit Testing - Available to Purchase Online Now

David: There are two possible purchases. one is only MEAP + Ebook which gets you the chapters as they arrive and the final version of the book as an E Book with all the edits.

The 2nd option is the same with the added print edition of the book when it arrives.

Thanks for the kind words!

Friday, September 28, 2007 7:20 AM by Chua Wen Ching

# re: The Art Of Unit Testing - Available to Purchase Online Now

Hi. Are you writing this using C# 3.0 and LINQ? And are you using unit testing part of VS 2008 beta 2 or nunit 2.4.3?

Thanks.