GhostDoc 2.1.1 Released
GhostDoc is a free add-in for Visual Studio that automatically generates XML
documentation comments for C#. Either by using existing documentation inherited
from base classes or implemented interfaces, or by deducing comments from
name and type of e.g. methods, properties or parameters.
- Bugfix release
- Download on the GhostDoc Website
- Users of earlier versions: Please read the ReadMe on upgrading!
About this Release
While adding VB.Net support in 2.1.0 I somehow introduced a bug that broke a few things, causing the “Document this” command to not work properly in some situations. In full accordance to Murphy’s Law the bug was hidden in the thin layer between Visual Studio and the main portion of GhostDoc that isn’t covered by unit tests…
What’s New in GhostDoc 2.1.1:
- Added: A bit more detailed logging information at certain places. Please take a look at the topic “How to Enable Logging” in the help file for details.
- Fixed: "Document this" not working on properties defined in interfaces.
- Fixed: Readonly properties in interfaces not recognized properly in VB.Net.