Daily Tech Links - June 2, 2009
- Creating a Simple .NET 4.0 Web App using Visual Studio 2010
- Build a FlashMessenger system in ASP.NET MVC
- ASP .NET MVC and iWantGreatCare
- Vici MVC is a MVC Web Application Framework for .NET 2.0 or higher.
- Best practices regarding locations for ASP.NET MVC models
- ASP.NET - Control TextBox’s AutoComplete Action
- ASP.NET MVC - Building your ASP.NET MVC application with Subsonic 3.0
- 1 line CSS Grid Framework
Fun & Creative Web Designs from DeviantArt
How many web designers can say that there are too many places to draw inspiration from? Sure, there are css galleries you can check out, or even other designers portfolios you may be friends with on twitter or others, but what about Deviant Art?.
Everything You Need to Know About the !important CSS Declaration
This article discusses the CSS !important declaration, how it’s declared, some practical uses for it, and drawbacks that need to be considered before implementing it.
- 13 Beautifully Designed Mac and iPhone App Websites
15 Extremely Useful CSS Grid Layout Generator For Web Designers
CSS Grid Layout Generators are undoubtedly useful for a web designers. These generators saves designers time by generating different size grid layout that can immediately being used by designers.
- CSS - 15 Extremely Useful CSS Grid Layout Generator For Web Designers
- CSS - Rounded Corners in CSS3
- CSS - Shorthand CSS: Margins
- CSS - The Shadow effect in CSS3
- General - 20 Inspiring Uses of Data Visualization
- Web Design - Twelve Things Most Sites Need - Part I
- Web Design - Twelve Things Most Sites Need - Part II
- Web Design - Useful Glossaries For Web Designers and Developers