Article Image/Figure Update:
In my previous post, I mentioned that the images were not on the web-based article, but that is incorrect. The links to the pictures are there (under the author bio), but are horribly out of focus.
Here are some links to the images in the article, and a few others that were omitted, but show some cool stuff…
Images From Article:
- Create Tests Menu Item The result of a right-click, on the StudentManager class, which brings up the Create Tests menu item
- Same window as Figure 1, but Configuration Tab This allows you to enforce naming conventions on your code generation.
- Test Results Pane, showing that statistics are saved for each test execution, with the current run shown as default.
- Output of Test Results, from the Output Dialog immediately after a test execution.
- Quality Tools Menu Option
- Test Run Configuration (1 of 4) General Tab
- Test Run Configuration (2 of 4) Machine Configuration Tab
- Test Run Configuration (3 of 4) Code Coverage Tab
- Test Run Configuration (4 of 4) Deployment Tab
- Test View & Test Explorer Dialogs