Details on my speaking events in London, Omaha, and Las Vegas

Several people have sent me mail asking what conferences I'll be speaking at over the next few months.  Below are a few events where I'll be covering ASP.NET, LINQ, VS 2008 and Silverlight content:

MIX:UK 07 Conference in London on September 11th and 12th

I'll be doing the keynote for this Microsoft event, as well as (at least) 4 technical breakout talks covering ASP.NET "Orcas", VS 2008, LINQ and Silverlight.

You can learn more and register for the event here.  Please note that the early-bird registration discount ends this Friday - so sign up soon.

Heartland Developers Conference in Omaha, NE on October 18th and 19th

I'll be doing a keynote for this event, as well as 4 technical breakout talks covering ASP.NET "Orcas", VS 2008, LINQ and Silverlight.

You can learn more and signup for this event here.

Microsoft ASP.NET Connections Conference in Las Vegas from November 5th-8th

I'll be doing a keynote and several technical breakout talks on ASP.NET, LINQ, AJAX and VS 2008.  If you haven't attended ASP.NET Connections before, I definitely recommend it.  They put on a really high quality show with great speakers.  It is co-hosted with VS Connections, SharePoint Connections, and SQL Connections, which means you can also attend great sessions on other related .NET technologies.

You can learn more and register for the event here.

Hope to see some of you in person soon!

Scott

Published Wednesday, August 8, 2007 6:38 PM by ScottGu

Comments

# re: Details on my speaking events in London, Omaha, and Las Vegas

Wednesday, August 8, 2007 9:49 PM by Chris Hammond

Don't forget that during the ASP.NET connections event the OpenForce07 event will be going on as well at the same location. Openforce is a DotNetNuke conference, which I happen to be speaking at! www.openforce07.com for more information!

# re: Details on my speaking events in London, Omaha, and Las Vegas

Wednesday, August 8, 2007 11:44 PM by Al Pascual

I'll do anything I can to get there!

# re: Details on my speaking events in London, Omaha, and Las Vegas

Thursday, August 9, 2007 12:32 AM by Vikram

Any chance of you coming to India in the near future?

# re: Details on my speaking events in London, Omaha, and Las Vegas

Thursday, August 9, 2007 1:48 AM by Zubair.NET!

Hi Scott, how about coming to United Arab Emirates or Karachi, Pakistan ?

# re: Details on my speaking events in London, Omaha, and Las Vegas

Thursday, August 9, 2007 4:41 AM by Henrik Stenbæk

Great! I didn’t know that MIX was going to Europe, why isn’t there a link or banner on visitmix.com?

# re: Details on my speaking events in London, Omaha, and Las Vegas

Thursday, August 9, 2007 6:13 AM by Sebastien Lambla

I'll definitly there.

Anyone up for a bloggers dinner? Cinnamon club?

# re: Details on my speaking events in London, Omaha, and Las Vegas

Thursday, August 9, 2007 10:12 AM by Josh Stodola

OMG!!!  You are coming to Omaha?!  I have always wanted you to make it to Nebraska, Scott, and I feared you never would never come here because, well, it's Nebraska!  I truly can NOT wait to hear you speak.  I live in Lincoln, but an hour drive to Omaha is no problem for me.  And they picked a great place to have the conference - Qwest center rules.  And the event is a couple days after my birthday, this is unbelievable!!  "Heartland Developers" wow that has a great ring to it.

Thanks for making my day Scott, hope you have a great time in NE.  See you then!

# re: Details on my speaking events in London, Omaha, and Las Vegas

Thursday, August 9, 2007 5:03 PM by Martin Hinshelwood

London! Come on, everyone knows Glasgow is the center of the known universe...

# re: Details on my speaking events in London, Omaha, and Las Vegas

Thursday, August 9, 2007 5:37 PM by Laurent Duveau

Yes, come to Canada!

It is hot right now, I swear, but you have to be quick...

# re: Details on my speaking events in London, Omaha, and Las Vegas

Saturday, August 11, 2007 7:19 AM by KAmran Shahid

We eagerly waiting to welcome you in Karachi.

May Pakistan Developer Conference 2008 next year.