36 Hour Free Offer: jQuery Fundamentals Training

Pluralsight (a great .NET training company) is offering the opportunity to watch their jQuery Fundamentals course for free for the next 36 hours.

image

The course is presented by the most excellent Dan Wahlin and contains 5 hours of great end to end content.  Pluralsight will be offering this jQuery Fundamentals course for free until Thursday evening (9pm PST).

Pluralsight has about 100 other great training courses available similar to this one.  They recently launched a new subscription plan that allows you to watch all of their courses online starting from $29 a month.  They also offer a 10 day free trial option that you can use to try it out.  You can learn more about it here.

Free jQuery 1.5 Visual Cheat Sheet

While on the topic of jQuery, I wanted to link to one other useful resource to download if you are using jQuery – which is a free jQuery PDF “cheat sheet” for the jQuery 1.5 APIs.

image

You can download it for free here.

Hope this helps,

Scott

P.S. I am also now using Twitter for quick updates and to share links. Follow me at: twitter.com/scottgu

Published Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:19 AM by ScottGu
Filed under: , ,

Comments

# re: 36 Hour Free Offer: jQuery Fundamentals Training

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 2:11 PM by MC ferrou.

cool was be if we can download this course.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 2:19 PM by vik20000in

wow. thats a real good offer. Thanks to Pluralsight for the offer.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 2:38 PM by Farhad YazdanPanah

Thanks.

Very useful.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 3:32 PM by dan h

I'm out of town but Would love to catch this. Any way to download this for later or only view online?

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 3:37 PM by kwyjibo

I'm already on Module 3. I had a 7-day trial a short while ago, and tried a bunch of their videos. They are EXCELLENT quality. The only reason I don't jump and get my own subscription is because I convinced my work to get it! Hopefully the purchase order will go through soon...can't wait!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:35 PM by Jake

Thank you Pluralsight! it's EXACTLy what I was looking for...we all need more jQuery how-to videos!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:34 PM by Emil

This guys need to take learn jQuery before making a tutorial. There is a lot of incorrect information in there. For example: selector performance.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 11:39 PM by Abdul Meraj

Complete visual presentation of jQuery API. (PDF)

Thursday, February 24, 2011 1:56 AM by Keber

Nice and useful. Thank you.

Thursday, February 24, 2011 2:07 AM by Mida Seif

Great Pluralsight is really making great tutorials , thanks

Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:55 AM by Stacy

I certainly appreciate these freebies, however I HATE that their goal is to make you drop everything and view within 36 or 48 hours after the news hits. People have to travel, etc. Shows absolutely no respect for the developer. It should be 7 days to view, or announce it 7 days in advance so people can plan.

Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:33 AM by Glen

Thanks for that, it looks good. Any idea if we'll see a vsdoc for v1.5 anytime soon? There's not been one released since 1.4 from what I can see.

Cheers

Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:10 AM by Shekhar-pro

Wow.. Thanx PluralSight and You too ScottGu for informing us.

Thursday, February 24, 2011 10:14 AM by Rick

Wow, good marketing idea by PluralSight.  I am actually considering signing up for a membership after these tutorials.  There pretty good.

Thursday, February 24, 2011 10:18 AM by Matt

I followed the link but the website mentions nothing (I could see) about getting the course for free. I only found the subscription options.

Thursday, February 24, 2011 11:18 AM by SR

real real basic stuff. wish they had some more advanced lessons. thanks anyways..

Thursday, February 24, 2011 11:44 AM by Baro

honestly it's just tooo basic and he just repeats the same thing.

I LOVED their MVC course that they had few weeks ago.,

Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:36 PM by Todd

Just got a FB post "38 minutes ago" from 'Join In' pointing to this page announcing this 'Free' course - Cannot find any links to view it...

Wish someone would tell them, think I will - it's not that cool to announce a 'FREE" course for one day only - the DAY AFTER...

I am unemployed - this would really help...

(p.s. Scott - Love your BLOG)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 8:23 PM by Danby

Will we be seeing something like this again?

Saturday, April 16, 2011 1:02 AM by uyquoc