I would like to call it as “Object Scapes” rather than “Object Spaces“ - Microsoft's .NET Object/Relational mapping framework. Despite of having minor performance contraints, OS.NET is going to play a vital role in enhancing the programmer's ability to talk to database more friendly.
Dino is illustrating OS.NET's first look experience here
Yesterday we had our first meeting on SQLCON UG for Hyderabad, a branch of Microsoft User Group, Hyderabad (www.mugh.net).
Topic: - Launch of SQLCON forum (An exclusive SQL Server group).
Attendees: - Ravikanth, Sudhakar and Veerji
Action plan : User Rights/Startup Plan/Review of Questions/Forum activities/Future Technologies
- Decision of hosting the group :- It was decided to start the group on Yahoo groups rather than MSN
- Articles: - Articles to be contributed actively by participants and pruned for NDA.
- LOGO :- Yet not formalized
- Additional members to coordinate :- Ram Kishore, Anjana ,Veer
- Direction to be provided by current members.
- Invitation sent to selected group
- All given access to send the mails to group.
Tentative Group Launch Date is March 1st, 2004
Found this cool reusable Error Dialog
for windows applications via Joseph
This is very interesting. Vivisimo Bar seems stealing keywords from Google's toolbar.
Install both and enter any keyword in google toolbar and hit 'Enter', Vivisimo instantly copies the keyword for
it's box. On the other hand google is not doing so :)
The title is little bit confusing, but good enough to learn VB.NET in a Modern Software Development perspective.