Dev Notes

Suspended Indefinetly...

News

<script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "pub-9887566656700242"; google_ad_width = 120; google_ad_height = 600; google_ad_format = "120x600_as"; google_ad_type = "text"; //2006-12-28: Savvy google_ad_channel = "6620623950"; //--></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script> <script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "pub-9887566656700242"; google_ad_width = 120; google_ad_height = 60; google_ad_format = "120x60_as_rimg"; google_cpa_choice = "CAAQxZqazgEaCMOiwb9yonQWKIHD93M"; google_ad_channel = ""; //--></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script>

Favourites

Friends

India MVP & CS

My Blog Roll

Publicity

Indian Navy WEBSITE HACKED !!!

NAVY WEBSITE HACKED

Source : The Hindu

Hackers defacing the military websites of the United States and posting anti-war and anti-U.S. messages are not very uncommon, but a website owned by the Indian Navy has been made the target of cyber intruders. The Navy website www.nausena-bharti.mil.in went off the servers after a hacker Mowber posted anti-war messages.

Interesting facts about their server  (From NetCraft)

OS : Linux
Server :
Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.7a
NetBlock Owner :
Sterling Capital Pvt. Ltd

Comments

nick said:

yeah, wow. a server running linux got hacked... that is super amazing.

OH HOLY GOD I JUST LOADED A JPEG AND NOW IM HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!
# September 16, 2004 10:09 AM

most expensive ipad app said:

One's real value first lies in to what degree and what sense he set himself.

-----------------------------------

# December 21, 2010 8:50 AM

cool ipad case said:

-----------------------------------------------------------

My English communication isn't really so super butI consider I comprehend everything. Say thanks to u a lot for that great blog site publish. I truly get pleasure from perusing it. I think you  are a absolute writer. At this moment added ur web page to my favorites and can arrive once again to yor web web page. Hold up that wonder function. Desire to see  a lot more soon.

# January 3, 2011 6:42 AM

ipad stand said:

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Well it feels like this site is somewhat hot, congratulations to your owner! I try to examine as significantly as feasible online when I have additional time. Unfortunatley it  is beginning to get the norm for people today to spend all working day within the net instead of of in fact living, what a shame. All the same, proceed with the excellent  writing anyhow..<br>.leastwise the flocks can have selection content material to feed thier dying minds. Maybe its finest off, the typical people arn't quite intelligent at any  price."

# January 8, 2011 5:41 AM

Antione Komatz said:

With havin so a lot content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a great deal of distinctive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems many it's popping it up all over the net without having my agreement. Do you know any methods to support avoid content from being stolen? I'd seriously appreciate it.

# July 4, 2011 3:12 PM

Nuptlypeteace said:

jHcyriBmkp <a href="http://burberrysoldessac.info/">burberry">burberrysoldessac.info/">burberry soldes</a> wCicwlKens http://burberrysoldessac.info/

# June 23, 2012 1:32 AM