MSDN Developer Conference in Atlanta
you couldn’t make PDC this year? Watching recorded sessions not quite
doing it for you? Missing the interaction with Microsoft folks and
industry experts? Well, do we have a fantastic event for you! Come to
the Atlanta, GA MSDN Developer Conference
on December 16th at the Westin Peachtree Plaza. Right here in your own
backyard, you can catch some great sessions from awesome speakers
illustrating some of the amazing tools and technologies that were
announced at PDC.
The nature of software development is radically changing… Are you ready?
- Experience Microsoft’s Cloud Computing Platform
Create applications that seamlessly bridge the gaps between PC, Web, and phone
- Be among the first to see Windows 7
See the latest advances in Multi-Touch Application Development
- Take your .NET skills to the next level
See sessions on WPF 4.0, Silverlight 2, ASP.NET 4.0, Parallel Programming, Live Mesh and more
The Cost? Just $99.
And, did we mention that attendees will get some cool giveaways?
- Lap Around Cloud Services
- Developing and Deploying Your First Cloud Services(with Wally McClure)
- A Lap Around the Live Framework and Mesh Services
- Developing Applications Using Data Services
Client and Presentation:
- Windows Presentation Framework (WPF) Roadmap
- Developing Data-centric Applications Using the WPF DataGrid and Ribbon Controls
- Building Business Focused Applications using Silverlight 2
- ASP.NET 4.0 Roadmap
Tools, Languages, and Framework:
- The Future of Managed Languages: F#, C#, and Visual Basic
- A Lap Around "Oslo"
- "Rosario": A Sprint with the Next Version of Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
- Parallel Programming for Managed Code Developers
In addition to the sessions above, there will be tons of experts on hand for you to interact with and ask questions!
The Online Community
Find our tag cloud under #MSDNDevCon.
Facebook - Join the group
Twitter - follow the feed
Flickr - post your MDC pictures
del.icio.us - share your bookmarks
Twemes - global twitter tags