(The cool kids subscribe, why not you?!?)
----- Code Sample Notes -----
- Four (4) assembly references are needed for a cache project:
- Import System.Data.Caching for code using Velocity
- You must start with a CacheFactory. No parameters in the construct means to read from a configuration file.
- From there, cache is accessed via a CacheName. You can use Cache.DefaultCache for the default (returns null) For CTP2, you cannot easily seek out if a region is created.
- Cache.DefaultRegion is null as well.
- There is quite a bit of log messages that are exposed by default in Velocity. Especially for a Cache Miss.