I'll be doing an HTML5 Webinar for ASP.NET Developers for DevProConnections Magazine on October 26, 2011 at 10 am PDT.
Here's some info on the webinar:
Building native applications can be costly and time consuming. How can companies effectively target mobile platforms with the same codebase and save development dollars? ASP.NET is a very common development platform. In this hour-long Web seminar, we will look at how we can use ASP.NET to target mobile platforms.
The benefits of this approach are:
- Easy cross-platform development.
- No requirement to learn Objective-C/XCode or Java/Eclipse.
- Applications are immediately upgradeable. There is no requirement to go through the marketplace and app store of either platform.
- Web developers are easier to find than Objective-C or Java developers.
Come to this web seminar to learn:
- What are the features of HTML5?
- How can ASP.NET Developers use their existing knowledge to take advantage of HTML5/Mobile Development.
- jQuery Mobile, and learn how to leverage it to build applications that target mobile applications.