Things you don't want to hear your DBA say...
I got these from a DBA I work with. Hopefully you enjoyed them...
- I don't have to worry about I/O because I use a SAN.
- RAID 5 is our backup strategy!
- I just made you a sysadmin, now you don't have to keep asking me for permissions
- I've changed all of the databases in production to use both AutoShrink and AutoClose
- Nope - the backups were on that drive too.
- Just use sa, the password is blank
- Excel can do this and much more
- Wow. It really IS the database! Sorry, guys... I've been blaming the developers and storage guys so long!
- We have more than one sql server installed here?!