· Using TeleSharp to keep a catalog of you enterprise applications
· Centralizing .NET configuration using TeleSharp
· Reusing .NET configuration sections across your applications
· Versioning .NET configuration files
· Modeling dependencies between components and configuration files
· Centralizing logging and error handling in your .NET applications
· Application assemblies’ inspection and visualization.
If you are a .NET developer working on enterprise applications, you MUST attend to this webinar. You can register here. Hope to see you there.