This is a significant upgrade that includes updates to various packages and use of .NET 4.5.1, as well as MVC 5.
This release has data changes. Run the PopForums9.2andLaterto12.0.sql script against your database, which is found in the PopForums.Data.SqlSingleWebServer project.
- Updated to use .NET 4.5.1 and MVC 5, including the latest library code (jQuery, SignalR, OWIN, etc.)
- User passwords now include per-user salt, backward compatible to existing user data. #120: Salt passwords by user
- External logins implemented via OWIN, for Google, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft accounts. #117: Integrate the OWIN external auth stuff
- YouTube URL's not formatted as hyperlinks converted to embedded video, provided images are allowed in posts. #116: Parse YouTube URL's to convert into YouTube iframes
- Controller dependencies converted to private members. #115: Refactor controller dependencies to private members
None at this time.