Yes, it has been entirely too long since the last release, but v13 is here, and it's a big one! This is the first release here on GitHub.
Get the bits: https://github.com/POPWorldMedia/POPForums/releases
Run the PopForums12.xto13.0.sql script against your database, which is found in the PopForums.Data.SqlSingleWebServer project.
- Completely revised UI uses Bootstrap, replaces separate mobile views.
- New Q&A style forums.
- Preview your posts for formatting.
- Social logins using OWIN 2.x.
- StructureMap replaces Ninject for dependency injection.
- Admins can permanently delete a topic.
- Facebook and Twitter links added to profiles.
- IP ban works on partial matches.
- Bug: Initial user creation didn't salt passwords (Codeplex 131)
- Bug: Replies not triggering reindex for topics (#4).
- Bug: LastReadService often called from Post action of ForumController without user, throws null ref (#1).
- Bug: Reply and quote buttons appear in posts even when the topic is closed (#8).
- Bug: When email verify is on, changing email does not set IsApproved to false (#10).
- Bug: Image controller throws when Googlebot sends a weird If-Modified-Since header (#13).
- Bug: Reply or new topic can be added to archived forum via direct POST outside of UI (#15).
- Bug: Multiple entries to last forum and topic view tables causing exception when reading values into dictionary (#17).
- Experimental: Support for multiple instances in Azure with shared Redis cache (not production ready).