Would You Like To Know More?
For those looking for my posts on the matter, I've covered it quite extensively with the comparison to other IoC containers as well as IoC containers in general:
- IoC and Unity - Configuration Changes for the Better
Covers the latest configuration changes to allow for better constructor injection
- IoC and Unity - The Basics and Inteception
Covers the basics of an IoC container and inteception techniques
- IoC Container, Unity and Breaking Changes Galore
Covers the breaking changes made from the old Unity drop to the new one
- IoC Containers, Unity and ObjectBuilder2 - The Saga Continues
Managing instances and parameter mapping resolution
- IoC and the Unity Application Block Once Again
Setter Injection versus Constructor Injection and PostSharp4Unity
- IoC and the Unity Application Block - Going Deeper
Constructor Injection and comparing Unity with Castle Windsor
- IoC and the Unity Application Block
Covering ObjectBuilder and Unity Application Block
Anyhow, if interesting in more Unity content, check out David Hayden's Unity IoC and MVC screencast as well as others on the subject here.
Speaking of which, I'm going to be a busy man indeed with my upcoming speaking schedule on IoC containers, not necessarily Unity in particular, but all of them, the background and decoupling your applications. Here is the complete schedule for this month:
ALT.NET Open Spaces, Seattle as well on a few subjects and DC ALT.NET on April 23rd as well. Should be a great time and feedback is always appreciated.