I’m writing this from the 2018 MVP Global Summit!
Got my first pull request for Interpose.Core: it came from @x2764tech and it was suggested that Interpose should target .NET Standard. For some reason, I had come to the impression that it wasn’t possible – I *had* tried – but now it seems otherwise. Also, I got a heads up that the unit tests were failing for attribute-based interception, and I now fixed it.
Interpose.Core is now at version 1.4.0. Some of the changes were:
- BUG: fixed interception with attributes where the interception attribute was being applied at the method level, not class
- IMPROVEMENT: targeting .NET Standard instead of .NET Core
- IMPROVEMENT: added caching of handler instances
- IMPROVEMENT: added support for providing a service provider
- IMPROVEMENT: small fixes here and there
Huge thanks to x2764tech for the contribution!