I wanted to tie together a few of my startup articles designed for developers and to put them into one place where I can access them. Here are my articles from Visual Studio Magazine over the past few years.
- What It Takes To Get Your App To Market
- Refining Your Developer App for the Right Market
- Can You Go It Alone?
- If You Build It, Will Users Come?
- Your App Needs an MVP
- Developer Startups Can Be Pure Comedy
- Through a Mirror Darkly - Part 1
- Through a Mirror Darkly - Part 2
I have a few additional thoughts, so I will be putting them here to my blog. I'll try to remember to link back to them as well.