Video: Implementing Continuous Integration: With and Without Team System

My blog has moved. You can view this post at the following address: http://www.osherove.com/blog/2006/12/9/video-implementing-continuous-integration-with-and-without-t.html
Published Saturday, December 9, 2006 5:48 PM by RoyOsherove

Comments

Sunday, December 10, 2006 11:30 AM by Bil Simser

# re: Video: Implementing Continuous Integration: With and Without Team System

Just watching the video Roy (first time I've seen you present too). Nice presentation. The only thing that I have to comment on is that (IMHO) Scrum is not a methodology but rather a process, but as you said, you pick and choose what you need for a team. I just think the distinction between methodology and process is important, but maybe I stand alone in that idea.

Sunday, December 10, 2006 12:24 PM by Bil Simser

# re: Video: Implementing Continuous Integration: With and Without Team System

One more thing, can you provide a url to the TFS notification service template you used in the demos? Thanks.

Monday, December 11, 2006 11:46 AM by Asher

# re: Video: Implementing Continuous Integration: With and Without Team System

You should be careful about redistributing the Team Foundation Client assemblies... it's probably a violation of some eula....

Monday, December 11, 2006 2:37 PM by Sriram

# re: Video: Implementing Continuous Integration: With and Without Team System

Nice Video,

Really liked the video.

Friday, December 15, 2006 11:18 PM by Glenn

# re: Video: Implementing Continuous Integration: With and Without Team System

That was a nice talk Roy. I've worked in a few environments where we had CI via NAnt, NUnit, and Cruise Control. The results of harnessing these 3 tools were amazing. I am still grappling with how suitable Team system is for CI. Your talk in Barcelona definately opened my eyes to the possibilities.

Friday, January 5, 2007 8:35 PM by Shan Plourde

# re: Video: Implementing Continuous Integration: With and Without Team System

Thanks Roy for the great info, I'm preparing a Toronto presentation on continuous integration this March. I'm planning to demo with nant, cruise control and VS.NET, and will likely look over your stuff and share anything else that I might dig up preparing.

Monday, February 26, 2007 6:48 AM by Ibrahim Folarin

# re: Video: Implementing Continuous Integration: With and Without Team System

Is there anywhere I can download the entire video? I don't have the kind of bandwidth required to view the video.  :)