Over the next couple of months I'll be travelling around Australia and New Zealand to present on the topic of IBF. Here is the pitch for my talk:
Following on from his Canberra User Group presentation in March, Darren Neimke will be visiting User Groups in Australia and New Zealand during April and May to present on the topic of Information Bridge Framework (IBF).
IBF is a framework for exposing line of business data through Office applications by using .NET and SmartTag technology to take advantage of contextual information.
Version 1.5 of IBF is a new release that simplifies the task of developing, testing and deploying rich solutions that target the Information Bridge. Darren covers each of these topics in his 1 hour presentation. The session is focussed on code and implementation and covers the following areas: planning for an IBF implementation, installing IBF, and building managed smart tags, creating custom UI to appear in the Office Task Pane and working with the IBF metadata.
... and here is a listing of likely locations and dates:
- Wednesday April 13 - Perth 8:30am - 10am - .NET Community of Practice
- Wednesday April 13 - Adelaide 6:30-9:30 pm User Group
- Wednesday April 20 - Sydney 6:00-9:30pm User Group (N Ryde)
- Tuesday April 26 - Melbourne .NET User Group
- Thursday May 5 - Sydney 6:30-9:30 pm Deep .NET User Group (City)
- Wednesday May 11 - Wollongong 6:30-9:30 pm User Group
- Tuesday May 17 - Brisbane 6:30-9:30 pm User Group
- Thursday May 19 - Gold Coast - 6:30-9:30 pm User Group
- Tuesday May 24 - Hobart - 6:30-9:30 pm User Group
- Tuesday June 7 - Auckland - 6:30-9:30 pm User Group
- Wednesday June 8 - Christchurch - 11:30 am - 2:30 pm User Group
- Wednesday June 8 - Wellington 6:30-9:30 pm User Group