Ok, so I have actually got busy and managed to do a podcast. The main content on this one is about some good and bad points on the personal web site starter kit that is available for .Net 2.0. I have recently used it to create my new site at http://www.theglavs.com and thought I would share some impressions of it, its internals, and how it held up for me.
Full show notes:
- My 1st Podcast for 2006
- A little on Atlas in user controls and getting Atlas info
- A little more on tactical and strategic solutions previously mentioned by Wally
- A sydney weather report
- Visual Studio 2005 - Still a bit rough around the edges?
- Personal Web Site Starter Kit (available http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/vwd/starterkit/default.aspx)
- My site which uses a customised version of the Personal web Site Starter Kit http://www.theglavs.com
-- What was good, what was bad, what I did to customise it, migrating it to a full SQL Server depoyment.