My name is Scott Dockendorf.
- Current Co-Founder, CTO for VeCyber, Cyber Security and Risk Management solution for small businesses
- 22 years experience in software development
- Former 4-time Microsoft C# MVP award recipient
- Owner, Green Bay Packers
- Husband. Father. CTO. Music fanatic. Drummer. Geek with a personality.
- Microsoft South Central Developer Guidance Council member
- Previous Program Director of both the North Dallas .NET User Group and Dallas .NET User Group
- Developing Web Applications with ASP.NET, Microsoft Developer Days, 2001
- Putting It All Together: A Review of OpenHack, Microsoft Developer Days, 2004
- Middle-Tier Development with .NET, Plano & Ft. Worth .NET User Groups
- Test-Driven Development & .NET, Dallas, Plano & Ft. Worth .NET User Groups.
- Test Driven Development & .NET TODAY - Oklahoma City .NET Developers Group
- Unit Testing with VS 2005 VSTS - TDD Workshop, Dallas, Texas
- Writing Quality Code with VS 2005 VSTS - Visual Studio 2005 Developers Conference , Dallas, Texas
- Unit Testing With Whidbey, A Concise Look at Microsoft's Impressive Offering .NET Developer's Journal, December, 2004.
- Unit Testing and Generating Source Code for Unit Test Frameworks Using Visual Studio 2005 Team System MSDN Online, September, 2005. (View Online)