A few months ago, over the winter holiday, I put together a Linq provider for the Kdb+ database. The folks at KX systems have graciously provided a place to host the code, which you can find at https://code.kx.com/svn/contrib/sweinstein/linq2kdbplus. Use anonymous/anonymous for access.
As of now the list of the unimplemented items is considerably longer than implemented features.
- Basic projections / Selects (map)
- Basic restrictions / Wheres (filter)
- code generation to create strongly typed representations of a Kdb database
Still remaining to implemented
- Aggregates and other functions/method calls
- Kdb+ columns with array types
- Code generation support for Kdb+ user functions
A few notes on the code
- run SetupCodeGen.ps1 to have the correct paths placed in the registry