- Binary serialization to isolated storage in Silverlight - BinaryFormatter vs. sharpSerializer
- At The End of the IO Road With C#? Pave New Road!
- Ten caching mistakes that break your app
- Writing a Compiler in C#: Lexical Analysis
- Long Path - provides functionality to make it easier to work with paths that are longer than the current 259 character limit of the System.IO namespace
- 6 ways of doing locking in .NET (Pessimistic and optimistic)
- Single Sign On (SSO) for cross-domain Asp.net applications, Part-II - The implementation