Partial Linq support is in there, but nothing close to what we get with the May CTP of Linq.
Here are some of the included features:
- LINQ to Objects API (in the new System.Core assembly)
- Partial C# 3.0 support (local variable type interface, lambda expressions, object initializers)
- Partial C# 3.0 IDE support
- Partial VB 9.0 support (local variable type inference, Option Infer switch)
- Device development improvements
- NET Framework improvements such as:
- New managed add-in model enables developers to add a version-resilient extensibility model to their products.
- Support for time zone conversion, enumeration and serialization, including cases where Daylight Saving Time rules change over time.
- Reflection in Partial Trust, enabling sand box scenarios for all applications that depend on these features.
- The ability to control the garbage collector’s latency mode.
- Improved CLR ThreadPool micro-performance and throughput for worker and IO completion.
All the details are provided on the download page.
Cross-posted from http://linqinaction.net