Earlier this month I did a talk on Visual Studio LightSwitch at the DevTeach conference in Montreal.
Here is the list of features I demonstrated:
- Designer to create the Db tables
- Wizards to create the UI (automatic screens layout)
- Live screen layout customization
- Built-in insert/edit/delete with validation
- Built-in sort, pagination and Excel export
- Custom validation
- Computed columns
- Customize a Search screen with a DatePicker as filter parameter
- Customize the Menu (groups)
- Using an Extension (Bing Map)
- Users, Roles and Permissions
- Screens Access control
Associated Code (LightSwitch beta 2)
Associated Slides (french)
Download LightSwitch Beta 2
Download the LightSwitch Training Kit
How to deploy your LightSwitch app to Azure?
How do I videos ?