I’ll be in the UK next week presenting at the free AzureCraft event being held on June 3rd and 4th. This event was created by the UK Azure User Group and is a great way to learn about Azure as well as engage with the Azure community in the UK.
What’s new in Azure Talk
I’ll be speaking on June 3rd from 9:30-11:30am on “What’s new in Azure”. It is going to have a lot of new content and highlight some of the cool new services and capabilities in Azure that developers might not have had a chance yet to try out (while at the same time being understandable even to people who have never used Azure before). Some of the topics + demos I’m planning to cover include:
- Mobile apps with Xamarin – Build native iOS, Android and Windows mobile apps + mobile DevOps
- Azure Functions – Listen and react to events using server-less code
- Azure Container Service – Build Docker based container applications with distributed orchestration
- Azure DocumentDB – Planet-scale NoSQL service, now with MongoDB API/Protocol support as well
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse – Store and query huge amounts of data
- Azure IoT – Connect any device to the cloud
- Sneak Peak of new Azure Command Line Experience – First look at something cool coming out soon
After my talk there are a bunch of additional talks throughout the day that will then go into even more depth on different Azure topics.
Sign-up for Free
You can register for the event for free here. The event on June 3rd (where I’m speaking) is being held at the Mermaid Puddle Dock, Blackfriars London. On June 4th there is then a great set of additional talks + workshops being held at the Microsoft Reading campus.
You can learn more about the overall event on the Azurecraft.uk web-site.
Hope to see you there!