Call for Speakers – Fall 2012 ClientDev Connections
The deadline for submissions is Monday, April 2nd, 2012.
To submit sessions please use this URL: http://www.deeptraining.com/devconnections/abstracts
Please keep the abstracts under 200 words each and in one paragraph. No bulleted items or line breaks, and please use a spell-checker. Do not email abstracts, you need to use the web-based tool to submit them.
Please submit AT LEAST 3 abstracts. There are are a limited number of speaker slots so it will help your chances of being selected if you submit 4 or more abstracts. Also, you are encouraged to suggest all-day pre or post conference workshops as well. We need to finalize the conference content and the track layout in just a few weeks, so we need your abstracts no later than Monday, April 2nd, 2012. No exceptions will be granted on late submissions!
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
* jQuery or other script libraries
* Silverlight 5
* Windows 8 Metro-style apps
* XAML design concepts
* Anything else related to client-side development
Please realize that while we want a lot of the new and the cool, it's also fine to propose sessions on the more mundane "real world" stuff as it pertains to client-side development.
What you will get if selected:
* $500 per regular conference talk.
* Compensation for full-day workshops ranges from $500 for 1-20 attendees to $2500 for 200+ attendees.
* Coach airfare and hotel stay paid by the conference (up to $500 is covered for your flight)
* Free admission to all of the co-located conferences
* The adoration of attendees
To repeat: the deadline for submissions is Monday, April 2nd, 2012 and the URL once again is http://www.deeptraining.com/devconnections/abstracts
Your continued support of DevConnections conferences is appreciated!
Dan Wahlin & John Papa
Microsoft ClientDev Connections Conference Chairs