I was upgrading jquery and jquery-ui references in one of my project to the latest versions. Things were working fine on all of the pages except one where I kept getting this error:
Recently I updated my asp.net 2.0 website to ASP.NET 4.0. After the upgrade, ASP.NET Ajax UpdateProgess on one of my page stopped working. After some web search, I found that I need to set the ClientIDMode for my postback control.
I had a jquery UI dialog inside an asp.net UpdatePanel. It was working fine and I was using jquery UI’s older version. I thought upgrading all my jquery / UI references and updated to the jquery UI 1.10.3.