I kept getting the error “XML Parsing Error: no element found ….” and was unable to trace it. To debug, I commented out most of the code on my page markup and just added “Hello World”. All was fine.
I started following a tutorial on a blog that required MongoDB [I am using 2.6 version]. It had instructions on downloading and configuring the service. But for some reason the command for starting the Windows service in that tutorial wasn’t working. So I went to the MongoDB docs and tried running this command as listed in the article:
Recently after deploying our ASP.NET 4.0 website to our production server we notice a weird behavior. As soon as we visit the site, it was displaying a blank page instead of our home login page.