My Upcoming Presentations in Belgium, London, and Orlando

I just wanted to give a quick update on a few presentations I'm giving in the weeks ahead:

Brussels, Belgium: I'll be presenting two talks ("First Look at Visual Studio and ASP.NET 'Orcas' and "ASP.NET 2.0 and ASP.NET AJAX Tips and Tricks") in Belgium on February 1st (next Thursday).  You can attend the event for free.  More details can be found here.

Reading, England: I'll be presenting four talks ("First Look at Visual Studio and ASP.NET 'Orcas', Building an end-to-end application using IIS7, ASP.NET 2.0, ASP.NET AJAX and VS 2005 Part 1 and 2, and "First Look at WPF/E") at the WebDD event at the Microsoft campus in Reading on Saturday February 3rd.

Orlando, Florida: I'll be presenting the keynote and several breakout sessions at the ASP.NET Connections conference in Orlando from March 25th->28.  If you haven't attended ASP.NET Connections yet, I highly recommend it.  It will have 40+ great talks done by excellent speakers in a great location.  You can learn more about it here.

Hope to see some of you at the upcoming events!

Scott

Published Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:43 PM by ScottGu

Comments

# re: My Upcoming Presentations in Belgium, London, and Orlando

Thursday, January 25, 2007 4:20 AM by Martin

Will there be a webcast availible?

Thursday, January 25, 2007 4:22 AM by ScottGu

Hi Martin,

I'm not sure if there is going to be a webcast recorded for the above talks.

However, I am planning on putting together some videos from my "First Look at Orcas" talk that I'll be posting on my blog here.

Hope this helps,

Scott

Thursday, January 25, 2007 5:06 AM by Stuart Grant

Scott,

I look forward to seeing you in Reading, UK on the 3rd Feb!

Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:03 AM by Jochen

I will be attending your session in Belgium.

Looking forward to seeing you in action :-)

Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:16 AM by Martin

Great - thanks I am looking forward to it!

Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:47 AM by Marcelo Ruiz

And when will you visit Buenos Aires? :-)

Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:48 AM by Jon H

That's frustrating, the UK event is full!

Lets hope they do more events like this in the UK, it looks like it'll be really good...

Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:21 AM by Kris van der Mast

Hi Scott,

I'm already registered. Hope to see you in Belgium next week!

Grz, Kris.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 2:17 PM by Koen Verheyen

Thanks for coming to Belgium Scott. I'll be there!

Thursday, January 25, 2007 2:54 PM by Can Erten

I've registered two weeks ago for the Reading event, and really looking forward to it. Hope to  meet there.

Also will you join the Geek Dinner ? :)

Thanks

Thursday, January 25, 2007 4:16 PM by CumpsD

Being a Belgian myself, I will visit you in Reading :)

Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it ;) I happened to be in the country during the weekend :)

Thursday, January 25, 2007 5:06 PM by Gill Cleeren

Hi Scott

I'll meet you this week in Mechelen, Belgium. When I first heard you where coming to Belgium, I was very excited.

Since I put the event online at the www.visug.be site last Tuesday, we have had tons of visitors and registrations.

Until then!

Gill Cleeren

www.visug.be

Thursday, January 25, 2007 5:17 PM by ScottGu

Looking forward to meeting all of you guys! :-)

See ya soon,

Scott

Friday, January 26, 2007 3:30 AM by Chris Field

Look forward to, hopefully, meeting you at Reading!

Friday, February 2, 2007 4:52 AM by Sjoerd de Haan

Loved your readings in Belgium yesterday. 3 hours of useful information. Thanks!

But where can I find the slides again?

Sjoerd