TechDays in Belgium and Netherlands

I’ll be presenting at the upcoming Belgium and Dutch TechDays next month.  I’ll be doing three tech talks at each of the events:

• Overview of Windows Azure
  • A look at ASP.NET MVC 4
  • ScottGu Unplugged

I’m particularly excited about the “A look at ASP.NET MVC 4” talk as it will be the first time I’ve presented on it (and it is shaping up to a really great release – more blog posts on that soon).

For more details on how to attend the event visit the Belgium Techdays and Dutch Techdays websites.

Hope to see some of you at the conferences!

Scott

P.S. In addition to blogging, I use Twitter to-do quick posts and share links. My Twitter handle is: @scottgu

Published Sunday, January 29, 2012 9:30 PM by ScottGu

Comments

# re: TechDays in Belgium and Netherlands

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 11:24 PM by DanRubin

Any MVC4 samples? We can request to make it available through <a href="http://www.1ManDay.com">1ManDay.com</a>. This is such an awesome tool and it's free!  I've been a software engineer for more than 20 years and have never had anything so great to work with, I worked with .net App from 1ManDay 99% of the time now. Kudos to the developer, everything I ever needed in a programming tool is in this site.

# re: TechDays in Belgium and Netherlands

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 8:30 AM by amitpatel.it

Scott,

When Can we expect to release MVC 4.0 official release, because now I am going to work on project with MVC 4.0 and that will take longer time to finish but I want to make sure that once I will complete that, MVC 4.0 should official released other wise I can not launch my product.

So if you can post any approximate deadline that is also fine for us.

Thanks,

Amit Patel

# re: TechDays in Belgium and Netherlands

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 12:51 PM by doubtmaster

Scott

Good to hear that. Will look forward to read your post about the summary of the event. I'm hoping lots of new stuff in ASP.NET MVC 4.

Cheers

Vishal Khanna

# re: TechDays in Belgium and Netherlands

Saturday, February 11, 2012 8:54 AM by shiva prasad ravula

will Look forward to read your post.

# re: TechDays in Belgium and Netherlands

Friday, February 17, 2012 7:02 AM by Maurice Stam

I've attended the sessions in the Netherlands. Thank you!

# re: TechDays in Belgium and Netherlands

Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:42 AM by Wouter de Kort

Does anyone know where we can find the slides and demos for this presentation?