I love this new service of Microsoft to keep you up to date of updates and new software on Microsoft Download Center. Sign up at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=39737.
This way I heard of the new SharePoint SDK’s that are out (jan05 version):
About the SPS SDK:
What’s new in the January 2005 update for SharePoint Portal Server 2003:
- Getting Started section that offers:
- An expanded introduction to SharePoint Portal Server
- Expanded Concepts and Architecture section with new topics about Profiles and Personalization, Search, and Enterprise Application Integration, and more
- New Code Snippets section with code examples for topics such as the Audience, User Profiles, and Security object models
- New FAQ section that offers answers to a wide range of questions about SharePoint Portal Server, including customization issues
- Expanded Reference topics that address:
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server Search SQL Syntax
- Protocol Handlers
- IFilter Administration
If you are looking for the location where the SPS SDK is installed, on my machine it ended up at C:\SPPTSDK.