Wappalyzer + PageXray Chrome plugins combined change PUT to GET

I installed at home two Chrome plugins on my Mac to analyze technology used on websites: Wappalyzer and PageXray. When I got on my work this morning and turned on my Windows PC  I started using the application we are developing, but it behaved weird. After a lot of debugging I found that an Ajax PUT request was changed into a GET request! Then I remembered that I installed some plugins at home, and that on startup of Chrome these plugins were installed at work as well! When I disable one of the plugins it started working again as expected. So beware of this deadly combination!!

No Comments

Add a Comment

As it will appear on the website

Not displayed

Your website