I’ll be in Europe the next 2 weeks on business, and will be presenting at a number of events if you are interested in dropping by to say hi.  Here are the dates and details of where I am speaking:

I’m also then speaking the following month at TechEd in Boston (June 11th-16th), and will be making my first ever trip to New Zealand and Australia in August for TechEd New Zealand (August 21st-23rd) and TechEd Australia (August 22nd-25th).

I’ll also then be speaking at the ASP.NET Connections conference November 6th-9th in Las Vegas (we had 3000 people there last fall, and had a great turn out earlier this month at the ASP.NET Connections Orlando event – check out these demos+slides from one of my talks if you missed them).

Hope this helps (and now I have to run and start packing since my flight leaves in a few hours!),

Scott

Published Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:37 AM by ScottGu
Filed under:

Comments

# re: My Upcoming ASP.NET Presentations in France, Finland, Ireland, Boston, New Zealand, Australia, and Las Vegas

Saturday, April 22, 2006 12:43 PM by Varad
Cool Scott, All the best on your trip..

Hope your blog-lines will be active during this time :))

Thanks!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:57 PM by Timo
Looking forward to see/hear your presentatation at DevDays Helsinki !!!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 5:40 PM by Magnus Salgo
No plans passing by Sweden?!!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 6:37 PM by Dave T
Look forward to seeing you in New Zealand Scott - keep up the great work.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 11:42 PM by Nigel Parker
We can't wait for you to come down-under!
See you in August... Nigel!

One of our local ASP.NET MVP's wrote on his blog this week...

"Scott Guthrie is coming to New Zealand Tech-Ed. I'm SOLD!

I was umming and ahhing about going this year, mostly because our first baby is due in July. This announcement is going to make it near impossible to say no."

Sunday, April 23, 2006 12:47 PM by Israel Aece
Hello Scott,

Do you intend to make this presentations in Brazil one day?

Att,

Sunday, April 23, 2006 5:56 PM by Joshua Flanagan
Scott - I always look forward to your presentations. However, I just noticed that the only talk you are giving at TechEd 06 sounds VERY familiar to the title of your talks at TechEd 04 and TechEd 05. Its a lot of great content for the people that haven't seen it... any chance you'll have something new for previous attendees?

Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:43 PM by Royman.Chen
Enjoy your trip,my idol!

Monday, April 24, 2006 4:46 AM by Stephen Alale
We Londoners always seem to miss out! I guess I’ll just have to make my way to Ireland, lovely weather down there, record rain pour every year!

Monday, April 24, 2006 6:30 AM by scottgu
Hi Stephen,

I actually presented in London each of the last 4 years -- so I was worried people would feel that they were seeing me too much. :-)

There should, though, be several ASP.NET presentations this year at Microsoft's Reading office.

Hope this helps,

Scott

Monday, April 24, 2006 6:33 AM by scottgu
Hi Joshua,

This year's talk will actually be a little different (I'd estimate about 60% new content). I'll be showing a lot of IIS7 in it (which is very cool and probably new to most people) as well as doing Atlas integration. So hopefully even folks who have seen my old talks lots of times before will find it new and interesting (fingers crossed!).

Thanks,

Scott

Monday, April 24, 2006 6:34 AM by scottgu
Hi Israel,

I'd love to come to Brazil sometime. Nikhil went there last year I think to present. I'm not sure what my schedule looks like for next year -- but possibly!

Thanks,

Scott

Friday, April 28, 2006 3:44 AM by Chua Wen Ching
Since you will be coming to Australia, why not dropping by at Malaysia? :)

Saturday, April 29, 2006 1:27 PM by Fabien
I was hoping to see you at Paris' Mix06 thursday,but hey, at Mix07 maybe ? We get Bertrand Le Roy, this is not bad either ;-)

Thanks for your wonderfull blog