Today I released version 220.127.116.11. of SharePoint.DesignFactory.ContentFiles. This is a bugfix release where the following issues are fixed:
Change Log - SharePoint.DesignFactory.ContentFiles v18.104.22.168
- Fixed issue: Documentation and Sample.ps1 machine configuration file had missing ';' after first line of configuration (SharePointDeployment = 'ClientObjectModel')
- Fixed issue: UseClaims flag of machine configuration was not passed correctly, so Claims Authenticated deployment with client object model (Office365 for example) was not working
- Fixed issue: Custom configurations not working due to missing parameter in Deploy.cmd and Redeploy.cmd
See: http://myspworld.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/deploy-content-files-to-sharepoint-using-sharepoint-designfactory-contentfiles/ (thanks Amadeu)
- Fixed issue: Code outside begin block when doing ClientObjectModel deployment
- Fixed issue: Not all files packaged (fixed by Danny)
- Fixed issue: Deployment path incorrect (one letter missing)
- Fixed issue: Mapped folder ABC would also deploy files in unmapped folder ABCD due to startswith() logic.
- Initial release to general public.
To upgrade the NuGet package to a new version execute the following steps:
- To upgrade your NuGet package following the following steps:
- Right-click on solution or project, and select Manage NuGet packages…
- In the Manage NuGet Packages screen click left on Updates
- Select the SharePoint.DesignFactory.ContentFiles package and press the Update button
- Open from the menu Build the Configuration Manager
- Make the project configurations match the solution configurations (always mixed up after uninstall/install or update)
This should get you up and running!