I got a Nexus 7 in 2013. In 2014 it was upgraded to Android 5.0 Lollipop, and then became way slower. This month, Google released Android 6.0.0 factory images - build MRA58K, Nexus 7 2013 included. So maybe it is time to refresh the device.
Here are the steps of installing from Windows 10:
In the MSDN introduction for LINQ to SQL, the Northwind sample database is used. It is a 15 years old database for SQL Server 2000. After downloading the database files, it cannot be attached to the latest SQL Server 2014 or 2016. trying to do so results an error:
Understanding C# async / await:
- Understanding C# async / await (1) Compilation
- Understanding C# async / await (2) Awaitable-Awaiter Pattern
- Understanding C# async / await (3) Runtime Context
Part 1 explained the compilation of await:
- In a async method with await keyword, all the code are compiled into a state machine’s MoveNext() method.
- When this async method is called, the state machine is started. Along with the change of the state, MoveNext() will be called in a callback-like style.