GhostDoc is a free add-in for Visual Studio that automatically generates XML
documentation comments for C#. Either by using existing documentation inherited
from base classes or implemented interfaces, or by deducing comments from
name and type of e.g. methods, properties or parameters.
- Version 2.1.3 is a minor bugfix release, fixing problem with documentation for specific operators and import/export of partial configurations.
- Download on the GhostDoc Website
- Users of earlier versions: Please read the ReadMe on upgrading!
What’s New in GhostDoc 2.1.3:
- Fixed: No documentation was generated for the operators "&", "<" and ">".
- Fixed: Rules for classes, events, interfaces and structs were not shown in the export dialog, making it impossible to exclude them from an export.
- Changed: Tags for empty rule collections in config files are now removed (cosmetic change, does not break compatibility of the file format).
- Added: Some "of the" triggers and prefixes, "no the" words and acronyms.
Note that VB.Net support is turned off by default and has to be turned on in the configuration dialog.