Emaroo 4.3 – Support for Adobe CC 2019 / VS Code 1.28
Emaroo is a free utility for browsing most recently used (MRU) file lists of programs like Visual Studio, VS Code, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator and more. Quickly open files, jump to their folder in Windows Explorer, copy them (and their path) to the clipboard - or run your own tools on files and folders with custom actions!
- Download Emaroo on www.roland-weigelt.de/emaroo
About this Release
- Added: Support for Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign CC 2019.
- Updated: Support for Visual Studio Code 1.28 (changes regarding of most recently used files). Previous versions of Visual Studio Code are still supported.
Changed: Emaroo no longer looks for Photoshop/Illustrator CC versions prior to 2018 by default. This does not affect support for CS6 versions (which some users keep for compatibility reasons).
If you still need support for older CC versions, you can enable it as follows:
- Close Emaroo
- Start Notepad as Administrator
Open the file
in the installation directory (usually
C:\Program Files (x86)\Weigelt\Emaroo
- Save the config file and start Emaroo.