Emaroo 2.5.0 Released
Emaroo is a free utility for browsing most recently used (MRU) lists of programs like Visual Studio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more. Quickly open files, jump to their folder in Windows Explorer, copy them (and their path) to the clipboard - all with just a few keystrokes or mouse clicks.
You can download Emaroo 2.5.0 on www.roland-weigelt.de/emaroo
- Download, unzip and run the MSI
- Start Emaroo (e.g. by hitting the Windows key, typing “Emaroo” and pressing Enter)
- Tip: Right-click the “Emaroo” task bar item and choose “Pin this program to the task bar” from the context menu. If you drag the task bar item to the left-most position, you can start Emaroo anytime by hitting Win+1.
- Press F1 for a quick reference of the features.
- Added: Support for Visual Studio Code (most recently used files and directories).
- Added: For IrfanView, now both most recently used files and directories are shown.
- Added: Individual applications can be hidden on the new configuration tab.
- Fixed: Error message when cancelling a UAC prompt
- Fixed: Crash at startup on some first-time installations