Introducing: Emaroo 1.0
I have just released a small tool which I have worked on every now and then during the last months (and which has already gained some popularity among my colleagues).
A free utility for browsing most recently used (MRU) file lists of multiple applications. Quickly open files, jump to their folder in Windows Explorer, copy their path - all with just a few keystrokes or mouse clicks.
- Quickly access most recently used Visual Studio / Blend projects and Office documents.
- Open a Window Explorer at the file location
- Copy the file path
- Open recently used Visual Studio 2008 projects in Visual Studio 2010
- Open recently used Visual Studio projects in Expression Blend
- Start Visual Studio / Blend as administrator
The following applications are supported (but not required):
- Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010
- Expression Blend 4
- Microsoft Word 2007, Microsoft Word 2010 (32bit), Microsoft Word 2010 (64bit)
- Microsoft Excel 2007, Microsoft Excel 2010 (32bit), Microsoft Excel 2010 (64bit)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (32bit), Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (64bit)
Download and more information
Please visit the Emaroo website at www.roland-weigelt.de/emaroo