This is my comment policy for this site. It was inspired (and plagiarized for the most part) from KC Lemson's Comment Policy on her blog (she's an uber-cool release manager for Microsoft Exchange Server, check out her blog if that's your thing).
- I reserve the right to edit, delete, or ignore any comment. I don't delete comments disagreeing with me, but I do delete comments that show offensive or abusive language or behavior, or comments that seem to be from someone misrepresenting him/herself.
- I reserve the right to turn off support for comments at any time. I generally do this after getting an obvious comment spam, and turn it back on a while later.
- I reserve the right to ignore any comments
- I reserve the right to ignore email or phone calls I get via this blog 
- I reserve the right to ignore everything (that pretty much covers it)
- If you want to ask me a specific question, email me but understand my time is limited so I may not get back to you. I generally don't track all of the comments here.
- If I know the answer to a question off the top of my head, I will generally answer it within a day or so.
- If I don't know the answer to a question, I probably won't research it, and I also won't follow up to say that I don't know the answer (it's just too much work for the amount of questions I get, and I see no need to repeatedly go around saying that I don't know anything :-).
- My deep expertise is in SharePoint, .NET Architecture, Agile Practices, and Software Development and Design. That doesn't mean I know everything about those areas, just that I am much more likely to know the answer or be able to suggest additional areas of investigation for technical problems in those areas.
 Unfortunately, just not publishing this information isn't enough to stop some people from contacting me via those methods. Here's a hint: If I don't make it easy to contact me via phone, it's because I don't want to be contacted by phone. I don't even like it when my coworkers call me, let alone people I don't know, asking me for help with a problem to which I don't know the answer.
Bottom line... stop spamming me you screwheads!Comment Policy inspired by KC's