ShareTalk – Soup to Nuts
My co-worker and BizTalk MVP Kent Weare has been blogging up a storm with his BizTalk and SharePoint integration series of posts on his BizTalk blog. In it, he walks through the entire process of getting BizTalk 2009 talking to Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, publishing forms, retrieving information, creating InfoPath forms from BizTalk schemas and more!
This is an awesome (and the first that I know of) resource that’s complete on the BizTalk and SharePoint side of things (with some InfoPath form processing thrown in for good measure). I highly recommend the entire series for anyone who’s interested in this sort of exchange.
- Part 1 – Setting up WSS 3.0
- Part 2 – Setting up BizTalk and the WSS Adapter Web Service
- Part 3 – Posting Documents to a SharePoint Document Library
- Part 4 – Retrieving Documents from a SharePoint Document Library
- Part 5 – Archiving Documents that have been retrieved from SharePoint
- Part 6 – Form Automation using InfoPath/SharePoint/BizTalk
- Part 7 – Content Approval
I’ve also put together a single PDF file of the entire series (100 pages, 7mb). You can download it here.