Tomorrow is the last day of ALT.NET Canada and there are some great topics lined up. So I thought I would throw it out there for you guys to pick what sessions I video capture. What do you want to see? I can only be at one in each time slot, let me know what you think would be a good one to capture.
Here are the choices:
- Is convention over configuration important to .NET developers?
- Introducing good decoupling practices to a team.
- SOA. Are people still heading in this direction?
- What can we as ALT.NET do to enhance and foster the Canadian Developer Community.
- What did Microsoft do wrong in 2007-2008?
- How to choose frameworks? Is the Microsoft one always right or wrong?
- Why choose Agile and how to do Agile without failing?
Please leave your choices in the comments on this post. If there are any votes I'll video capture the ones with the most, otherwise I'll flip a coin or something and pick one randomly.